2014-05-05 Minutes Letter Agenda Annual Meeting
The meeting of the Ashford Manor Phase III was called to order at 7:05pm on by Rex Sandine.
14 Homeowners (including the Board of Directors)
Welcome New homeowners
Rex Sandine welcomed the new homeowners: Nancy Crumpley, Steve Dupree (present), Nadil Salahat and David Kaczmarski
2014 Association Dues Increase / Management Company
The Board of Directors voted NOT to increase the 2013 month association dues. The 2014 dues will remain at $140 and is due on
the 10th of each month. A management company was discussed and a consideration if we were not able to assemble a board for
2014/2015. Hiring a management company would bring our monthly assessments up to $180-$200. The decision was made not to
hire a management company and keep the Board of Directors intact based on a proxy vote sheet that was delivered to homeowners
Financials: 2014 Budget as of May 5th 2014
Roger reviewed the 2013 financials and Budget for 2014.
Capital Reserves and Bank Balances (as of 12/31/2013): $196,061
*Detailed budget available by requesting via email – email@example.com
Expired CDs will be moved to a new interest baring account in Q3.
Maintenance and Board approved projects
Roof replacements completed in 2013– Roof replacements will be completed in priority order of worst to best. Based on the roof
company assessment, the following will be replaced in 2014 - 7939, 7941,7943,7945. Others will be considered and will be
replaced accordingly. Front Light fixture replacements have been approved and considered to be replaced in 2014
1. Home sales and updates– 7943 Sold on 6/6/14 for $151,500. 15933 going through Foreclosure. 7935 Short sale.
2. Decks – All decks need to be maintained and stained to look uniform across all townhomes
3. Dogs – There has been many incidents where dog poop is found on grass, sidewalks and decks. Please be considerate and
pick up as you are walking your dog. Please report any incident and email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Speeding – Speeding has been a problem with homeowners and non-homeowners in our subdivision. Please be careful as
kids are playing outdoors. Please slow down.
5. Ash trees – Some Ash trees need taken down. Ed will take on this project.
6. Street light – Sharon advised that street light is out near 7914. Village called and is back on!
7. Roof leak– Jim Buskus advised that his roof is leaking and water coming in. Roofing company was informed and has been
8. Snow removal – positive feedback during 2013/2014 Winter season
9. Cul-de-sac parking – Absolutely NO Parking for a long period of time in the visitor cul-de-sac. Cars will be ticketed and
10. Audit review of Books – Audit and review of books to be completed by Q4 2014
11. By-Laws review/updates – Updates will be completed by Q4 2014
Meeting was adjourned at 8:04 pm by Rex Sandine. The next general meeting will be held in May 2015.
Ashford Manor Phase III
PO Box 742 Tinley Park IL
We have not received interest for volunteers joining the board for 2014/2015 based on the letter that was sent to
all homeowners in April.
All existing board members have decided to run again and remain on the board. A Proxy vote sheet was presented to
homeowners door to door and we were able to get 37 signatures. Welcome Amy Fry to the board. Thanks for
The board of Director Members as follows:
Ed Dineen - President
Rex Sandine – Vice President
Amjad (AJ) Aldabbagh – 1
st Vice President
Roger Abdallah - Treasurer
Amy Fry – Secretary
Make your assessment payment online! It’s Free and It’s Easy! Go to
www.ashfordmanorwest3.com and click on Pay Monthly Assessments
If you have any questions with paying online – please contact Roger email@example.com
We wanted to add a special thanks to our President, Ed Dineen for being a dedicated and concerned homeowner and
board member. Ed has gone above and beyond and has done a wonderful job keeping up with the overall appearance of
the subdivision and will continue to devote his time and energy.