2019-06-08 Board Meeting
President: Rex Sandine
Vice President: Safdar Mirza
Secretary: Susan McNicholas
Treasurer: Jeff Kleinhenz
2nd Vice President: Mo Matariyeh (via phone)
- We're spending more than we have incoming this year because of driveways, but we are still fine as we're taking the funds from reserves.
2. Upcoming driveway work
- June 18, 20 for sealcoating, replacements pending scheduling. Wally's is backed up due to weather and family deaths.
- We are expecting sprinkler repairs to be needed during rip/replace just as we have had the past two years.
3. CIBC 14-mo CD
- We moved $100k from the savings reserve. It has a 2.55% interest rate.
- The remaining $100k+ is still in savings reserve.
- ~$36k will be needed for driveways.
4. Repairs recap
- 7933 leak repair was taken care of with new PVC
- Gutters were cleaned, some repaired
- Dryer/fresh air intake vents were replaced
- Electrical covers re-caulked
- Fence repairs
- Tree trimmings and removals
5. Rules and Regs
- Changes and additions are still under review
6. Welcome Letters
- Not many new homeowners this year
- We have an unexpected renter in the area. We're trying to figure out how to deal with this situation.
7. Homeowners with late payments, assessment balances
- The amount owed is low in comparison with what it has been in the past couple years.
8. HOMEOWNERS MEETING SCHEDULING
9. Payment Methods
- We will be investigating the possible addition of the following methods for homeowners to pay their assessment fees.
- CIBC people pay
- Zelle payments
10. Letterhead will be updated to replace the PO Box with Weaver's mailing address. Website will also be updated to reflect this.
- Will be redesigned
- Will be moved off of WordPress and onto Google Sites
- Free to host (aside from Domain Name via GoDaddy)
- Easy to change and update
- More secure and up to date than WordPress